If you have enjoyed my work and are interested in working together, there are ways we can partner up.
Manuscript Review / “Book Doctor” Service
Before you submit your book for self-publishing or querying, it is important to get an objective eye on your manuscript.
A “Book Doctor” service will help you find big-picture issues in your manuscript, such as its structure and the clarity of the prose.
I can also offer effective advice on your project as a whole, such as your cover design (do not do it yourself!) and marketing strategy.
I am a published author of books that have become bestsellers, and I know what makes books sell and win new fans.
Here is a summary of what you will get:
- Annotated notes on your manuscript document
- Two pages of review notes, suggesting improvements to structure, theme, character arcs (for fiction), and writing clarity
This review will take up to two weeks, and as an example I would charge £500 for a 50,000 word manuscript review, with half upfront.
If you are interested in this service, please send me an email at email@example.com with your requirements. I respect your confidentiality and am happy to consider non-disclosure agreements.
If you are interested in my credentials for providing this service, here is a brief summary:
- On its release, my book The 24 Laws of Storytelling became #1 Amazon bestseller in the Book Publishing Reference category and #2 Amazon bestseller in the Fiction Writing Reference category. It has sustained its place as a strong contender in both of these categories since release
- I wrote a chapter of a book for the Universal Postal Union, an agency of the United Nations, called Play global, act local, think postal. Here is a link to the book page where you can see my chapter
- I give talks and workshops to people who want to learn more about writing and publishing successful books. Here is a recent example of a talk I gave in Nantwich, Cheshire: transcript link